Not much of an expert with computers (at least compared to the Monero community), but not afraid to get my hands dirty.
Big believer in the fundamental reasons why private, permissionless cryptos have legitimate use cases.
Hoping to be able to contribute code to the project one day, way down the road. In the meantime, I can contribute in other ways.
East Coast, USA
Member for 4 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '19 at 23:37
Top network posts
- 16 How will the implementation of Kovri work from a user perspective?
- 15 What is Monero's mechanism for defending against a double-spend attack?
- 15 What are orphaned blocks?
- 9 Offline transaction signing. What are the details?
- 9 Is it possible to use light wallets / remote nodes with Kovri?
- 9 Is there a way to view and/or calculate the value of all utxo's?
- 9 Confidential transaction shows amounts
- View more network posts →